STEPS: MSc in Sustainable Food Production Systems
- Project title: get link in no time at all- Now Available for everyone. Who doesn’t wish to find some free space within their busy academic term? A break from assignments during a busy term is like a sudden vacation from a heavy load of work, which gives you an instant enjoyment. STEPS: argumentative essay writing Exam, Quiz and Class Help Service Do My Algebra Homework Introduction Online Algebra Tutors If you're desperate to discover a MSc in Sustainable Food Production Systems
- Project number: help critique research paper - counterculturalschool.com no. If you are looking for paraphrase tool, then visiit our website to get the best parapharsing tool OR dissertation un coeur simple tool online for free. 598963-EPP-1-2018-1-AL-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
- Duration:Â essay on national health service - Benefit from our affordable custom term paper writing service and benefit from amazing quality Forget about those 15.01.2019-15.01.2022 You can buy research paper, essays, and cheap essay help other assignments from the best writing service. research paper steps 15% OFF first order. (36 months)
- Scope:Â nicola slee phd thesis request? We are here to help! While many students would argue that the entire thesis paper project is obscenely challenging International
- Programme:Â First in a series of videos providing some basic tips on how to more. Aimed at undergraduate students but applicable to essays Erasmus+
- Sub-programme:Â KA 2-Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
- Action:Â Capacity Building in higher education
- Project Leader: Prof. Dr. Renata Kongoli, Agricultural University of Tirana, Albania
The project aims at building the capacities of higher education institutions in Western Balkans countries, in order to help them offer curricula aligned with the needs of the labour market and society. The objective of the project is the development and the implementation of a new Joint MSc programme on â€śSustainable Food Production Systemsâ€ť (STEPS), which will be linked with the national – and regional – priorities of the countries involved.
The scope of the preparatory tasks is to analyse the needs of stakeholders, the structure and the content of relevant MSc programmes at national, European and international level, and identify and analyse â€śbest practicesâ€ť on the links of education with the world of work, national strategies and rural societies. The objective is to meet stakeholdersâ€™ needs through the development of scientific background and competencies of graduates. The STEPS programme will be a blend of courses on engineering, management, economic and social sciences, structured according to the Bologna convention.
Courses will be designed and developed based on modern educational methodologies and ICT tools. Seminars will be organised for transferring and exchanging knowledge between peers, aiming at improving the quality of education offered by HEIs and also, their capacity to innovate and increase their participation in European and international projects. The joint degree programme will be applied for accreditation in the national authorities and agencies. The programme will be delivered, monitored and evaluated, based on standards and guidelines of the European Higher Education Area. A dissemination campaign will focus on raising the awareness of project results and exploitation tasks will be devoted to ensure their sustainability after the project lifetime. Coherent management with transparent processes and responsibilities clear decision-making and conflict resolution procedures will ensure the successive implementation of the project.
- WP 1: Connection of the MSc programme with the world of work, the social and the economic environment
- WP 2: STEPS structure and courses design
- WP3: Professional development of scientific staff
- WP4: STEPS Development
- WP 5: Development of infrastructures
- WP 6: STEPS application for official accreditation
- WP 7: STEPS programme delivery
- WP 8: Quality Plan and evaluation of project progress
- WP 9: Dissemination and exploitation
- WP 10: Project Management