MSc in Sustainable Food Production Systems
The aim of STEPS project is to implement a modern MSc programme on “Sustainable food production systems” complaint to the Bologna convention. The overall objective is to provide the background and support the design of the STEPS programme in order to meet labor market and society’s needs and expectations.
- Project title: STEPS: MSc in Sustainable Food Production Systems
- Project number: no. 598963-EPP-1-2018-1-AL-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
- Duration: 15.01.2019-15.01.2022
- Scope: International
- Programme: Erasmus+
- Sub-programme: KA 2-Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
- Action: Capacity Building in higher education
- Project Leader:
- Project Coordinator
- Agricultural University of Tirana, Albania
- Contact: Prof. Dr. Renata Kongoli
- mail: email@example.com
The main objectives of this project are:
- Development of a new MSc programme in Sustainable Food Production Systems (STEPS) Harmonization of the STEPS structure and courses design with the Bologna convention.
- Professional development of scientific staff of Western Balkans HEIs through the transfer of knowledge and experience of EU partners.
- Development of modernized curricula and delivery of knowledge through the utilization of ICT-based tools and modern teaching/learning environments.
- Development of ICT Centres.
- Development of laboratories of “Food Quality Control” and “Food Production Systems Management”.
- Delivery of advanced knowledge of food productions systems, by highlighting the sustainability aspects of food engineering and management.
- Development of bonds and networks among HEIs and stakeholders.